Our community needs you. United Way’s workplace campaigns bring people in local workplaces together to tackle our community's most pressing issues. Whether you represent a small business, large corporation, or nonprofit organization, you can join the hundreds of local businesses and organizations that run workplace campaigns each year.
Why participate in our Workplace Campaigns?
Benefits to your company
- Join a network of local businesses and organizations
- Build trust and increased goodwill with your customers
- Enhanced community relations and corporate image
- Improve employee morale and team leadership development by being involved in a common goal
- Company volunteering opportunities
- Recruitment of employees that are attracted to companies with set philanthropic principles
- Corporate tax benefits
Benefits to your employees
- Opportunities to give and volunteer
- Build company pride
- Leadership growth and teambuilding
- Increased awareness and education of our community's issues and needs
- Tax deductibility
We could not create lasting change without our local business partners and their employees. We are here to help you join hundreds of other local businesses make an impact in our community. Let us guide you every step of the way!
Learn more. Contact Jennifer Hagen at JenniferH@unitedwaymv.org.
Our Campaign Toolkit is full of resources to guide you on how to get started!