Flood Help & Information


Were you or someone you know affected by flooding in Oneida or Herkimer County?

If you or someone you know was affected by flooding in either Oneida or Herkimer County and are in need of emergency services or disaster recovery, you have options.
Here are three ways you can report your needs and be connected with helpful services. 

1. Call 2-1-1 (1-844-DIAL-211)

Residents may report their needs by calling 2-1-1, a toll-free, 24/7 health and human service hotline. Calls are confidential and free. Currently, wait times for callers are only between 3-5 minutes on average, but any caller can select the option to receive a callback instead of waiting. 

2. Text MVFLOOD to 898-211

Residents can now text MVFLOOD to 898-211 to report flood-related damages and current unmet needs or to request a callback from an operator.


Residents can also report their damages by filling out the online intake form on United Way's 2-1-1 Website
Intake Form


A great way to help people affected by the recent flooding is to support the 211 service and long-term recovery needs by donating to United Way of the Mohawk Valley.
Donate Here